Friday, November 5, 2010

Kids are...

I have a wide range of feelings towards these kids that I teach...

Some are funny (but not on purpose) - Me to boy: "Are you jealous?" Boy: "What? Am I jelly?"

Some have big egos - 14-year-old boy: "Teacher, I am the school fashionista. All the girls love me!"

Some are cute - Another 14-year-old boy: "I like Alice teacher." Me: "Why?" Boy: "Because she's pretty, and a good teacher, and pretty, and nice, and pretty."

Some are terrible listeners - Me: "What's your favorite fruit?" Girl: "Yellow!"

Some are complimentary - Super cute boy after I killed a mosquito in class: "Your skill is very good." Same super cute boy: "Teacher, you resemble Kelly Clarkson."

And some are little monsters - 10-year-old girl: "Teacher, are you a boy or a girl?" (really? really?!?); Boy: "Teacher, how old are you? I think you're 45!" (uh, thanks kid); a lot of students: "Teacher, why aren't you married?" (I wish I knew that myself...)

1 comment:

Genny said...

hahahha! oh...kids.