Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A little change

In honor of summer and the oppressive heat, I've changed the blog background. I hope you enjoy it. It matches my hair so it should remind you of me :)

I've had the last three days of work off because the school was closed for "summer vacation." Not much of a vacation, but I guess I'll take what I can get. I spent most of the time relaxing. I read, I watched some movies on my computer, I went shopping, and I went to dinner with my friends. It was lovely. I'm kind of dreading heading back to work today - but the nice thing is that it's Thursday so I only have two days before the weekend.

1 comment:

Julia Salomatina (Putilina) said...

Хмхм, Коринна, если у тебя есть время, ты можешь приехать ко мне в гости!!! :-)) Корея не очень далеко от меня, и я буду очень рада тебя видеть!
У нас тут тоже жарко :-(