Monday, April 26, 2010

My two boyfriends and my new roommate

Introducing the two men that completely own my heart here in Korea.

My first love is Gong Yoo:
See how lovingly he smiles at me (please ignore the pretty, skinny, Korean girl in the background - she means nothing to him). I'm the only one for him. He just doesn't know it yet. I've had a crush on Gong Yoo for awhile now; I knew about him even before I came to Korea!

My new crush is Choi Si Won (pronounced Chay She Won):
He, apparently, does not know of my existence, but I'm hoping that changes soon. He sings beautifully, has a killer smile, and awesome abs. And I think he speaks English, which is highly beneficial for our soon to be blossoming romance.

I'll keep you posted on my progress with these two. Now on to my new roommate.

His name is Louis:
He's a manly man, but not afraid to wear purple (or pink, depending on the lighting). He brings color, youth, and vitality to my drab little apartment. Thanks Louis!

3 comments:

Genny said...

I love how you love Korean men. This makes my life more exciting. Thanks Corinna! :)

Travel_Chic said...

You have a HAWT roomie! I'm jealous!

Kate said...

YEOW!....Louis is super cute....and so are your other boyfriends! You certainly have a way with the men over there. :0)