Sunday, April 18, 2010

I like spring and my friends

On Thursday morning I took a nice stroll through the Children's Grand Park. It's a lovely grand place with lots of walking paths, some zoo animals, fountains, playing fields, and a small amusement park. The sun was shining, the flowers were pretty, and the cherry blossoms were gorgeous. And it's only one metro stop from where I live. Pure bliss.


Behold the beauty. I forgot to mention the pretty statutes, but there they are.

Saturday was also a lovely day, which started out shopping in Insadong - this little artsy part of Seoul. I got a necklace, a skirt, and a hat. Then we headed to Myeong-dong - the fashion district of Seoul. We had tickets to Nanta. I'm not exactly sure how to describe this show other than AWESOME! It's about four chef's trying to get ready for a wedding banquet, so there's mass chaos in the kitchen. They drum and chop with real knives and other cooking utensils. And it was hilarious. I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt and my eyes were watering. Good, good times.

No comments: