Thursday, February 25, 2010

BSB = Awesome

That's right folks - in the heart of Seoul my lovely friends and I ventured to a Backstreet Boys concert. And it was awesome. It brought back so many memories to hear all the old classics, and it made me fall in love with them all over again. It helped that the venue was small and we were seriously, and I'm talking seriously, twenty feet from the stage. Some of you may mock me, some may think I'm lame, some may judge me, but I don't care because I had a freakin' wonderful time.


Amber and I waiting with excitement.

This Korean guy came to the concert by himself so we befriended him. His name is Jin-Hon. Mark is in the middle.


BSB!!!


Howie


Brian


AJ


Nick

4 comments:

LB said...

You are so funny! And might I add that you looking super cute...I think the boys were singing to you...

kathryn said...

Embrace your inner nerd! Although your inner nerd appears to be a little more outer than most...

celeste'sblog said...

Poor Lance. No longer singing with the band. You were friggin close though!! Good shots. I miss you.

Kate said...

Holy Cow! You're like right next to the guys. Ahhh! Looks like you had a blast! Good times! :0)