Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Birthday Bash

On Saturday was Rebecca's birthday party. The party went as follows:

Manicures at Pro Nails. This is Cindy showing off her purple nail polish.

Dinner at a Jordanian restaurant. There was lots of yummy food like saffron rice, pita bread, lamb, and chicken. We ate heaps and heaps.

Friends at the restaurant. This is my new friend Brenden from Ireland. He just got baptized two weeks ago.

A surprise belly dancer at the restaurant. She was pretty amazing.

Singing at the Noraebang (aka karaoke room). This is Jessica and Maureen partying it up with the tambourines.

We also went dancing at a club complete with tables and poles. I did not take my camera in the club - so I'm sorry I have no photographic evidence of this. It was a blast.

Cindy stayed at my apartment that night and we got in a taxi with a driver that spoke zero English. Cindy tried talking to him and he told her "Shut up girl," in Korean. It was highly amusing.

No comments: