Friday, May 14, 2010

Some things

So, I've been lazy the last little while about posting. I was in charge of singles' conference and after it was over I heaved a big sigh of relief and then vegged. On the bright side, singles' conference was a success! It ran smoothly and everyone told us they had a great time and it was well planned.

I have been meeting with friends and exploring on the weekends. Here's some proof:

On May 5th was Children's Day here in Korea, which meant we didn't have to work! Some friends and I went to Suwon to climb the fortress - a big, old wall that surrounds part of the city. We had to climb about a billion stars but it was worth it. This is the view.

Friends on the Fortress.

Me and Ben - that's how we roll.

On Saturday, I got together with some other friends for bike riding along the Han River. It was a perfect day for it. The weather was nice and clear. We had a lot of fun.

Taking a break along the path.

Haejin managed to escape the office for a few hours and came with us. It was good to hang with him for awhile.

No comments: