Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Utter Boredom

So, I have this job that I'm really grateful for, because it, you know, pays the bills. And my coworkers are great, and I only have a 15 minute commute, and I have health insurance. All good things. The bad part - the mind numbing boredom. I do the same things day in and day out, five days a week, from 8:30 to 5:30. I try to come up with ways to entertain myself or to take breaks, but a girl can only look at her facebook page so many times before she realizes that even though she may have 335 friends, none of them are writing on her wall. And no one has written on her wall in the last 32 seconds. And WordTwist or Scramble only take 10 minutes out of the day. It's sad really.

So here I am writing on my blog about my utter boredom, and I'm probably boring anyone who reads this. I apologize. I'm trying not to count down the minutes until I can go home, but I think I'm failing. I think I need to go take a nap.

3 comments:

Kevin Blinn said...

I could leave a comment here to alleviate your boredom, but that a) you probably will read this before you go back to work and b) I am Boredom Incarnate.

Corinna said...

I don't know if you are Boredom Incarnate - but thanks for the comment. I'm glad someone reads this thing, besides me.

Genny said...

i read it... :)