Thursday, October 18, 2012

Because it's my birthday

If anyone actually reads my blog, you may have noticed that I haven't posted in a really, really long time. There is an explanation, I promise. First, when I got home from Korea my like was less than exciting so I felt I didn't have much to say. Then I moved to Idaho to start a master's in English Literature at Idaho State University, and I got so busy I just never thought about. All I have been doing is going to class, reading, and writing papers. I do occasionally hang out with friends, but seriously I might go blind by the time I graduate.

But I thought today would be a good day to post, seeing as how it's my birthday. And not just any birthday - the big 30. It is slightly depressing to be 30, but I'm crossing my fingers that it turns out to be a good year. Thirty, flirty, and thriving!

And as my birthday present to you, please watch this. I promise you'll laugh.


3 comments:

Stacie said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't realize you were in Pocatello. Are you still there? If so, maybe we can get together next time we come up to see Michael's family!

Mel said...

LOL that was funny! And Happy Birthday! 30 is under-rated - people actually start taking you seriously and little things don't bother you as much :-) I hope you had an awesome birthday!

Genny said...

Happy belated birthday! 30--the start of our prime--so i try to convince myself, hehehe.