Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Rain

Happy New Year everyone (a little late). My new year's here in Seoul started off with a lot of rain... But I don't mean precipitation. I mean the Korean pop star Rain. Jessica, her little sister Gail, and I went to a Rain concert to start the year off right - and boy was it right. Most epic new year's ever!!! He was cute (besides the oddly permed hair), funny, he sounded good when he sang, and the boy's got some moves - I need to learn some of his sweet dance moves.

Waiting excitedly for the show to start.

RAIN!!!! In some sweet army pants.

Rain in some even sweeter plaid pants. Just too cute. And I want his shoes...

Rain singing.

Rain without his shirt on (which he did a couple of time to appease the ladies). Probably the most epic part of the concert. And can you tell that his pants and shoes are sparkly? Awesome!

The concert ended at 2 am, and afterward we had to walk for an hour because the metro was closed and there were hordes of people trying to get a taxi. We finally managed to flag one down and he was kind enough to blast the heater for us. But it was all so worth it. Rain - I love you.

1 comment:

LB said...

RAIN!!! *shaking fist at sky* So fun! And that is some curly hair...

Happy New Year!