Friday, October 8, 2010

Korean Celebrities

Seeing as how real guys I talk to and associate with are totally lame, I've decided to give my heart to someone who is completely unattainable.

Meet Kim Hyun Joong (this is a Korean name, so Kim is really his last name):
He's got a killer smile.
He's a decent actor.
He's a pretty good singer.
He's a pretty good dancer.
And well, he's just plain pretty.

This is really when I fell in love with him:



Plus he looks really, really good in a suit and even dances in it. Bonus points in my book.

My Korean friend Chris told me that Hyun Joong's not a real man - he looks too much like a girl. I told Chris he's just jealous and all the girls are envious of Hyun Joong's skin. But Chris also has connections. He has a quasi-famous nephew (he's been in a couple of movies), who introduced him to an actress, Kim Ok Bin. Chris taught Ok Bin English. When I was out to lunch with Chris yesterday, he called her and gave the phone to me saying, "She speaks English, talk to her." She did not say one word of English to me. Our conversation was broken bits of Korean, and then the called dropped. She texted Chris and told him she was in the middle of a photo shoot - NICE! I now feel truly special - I talked to a Korean celebrity, kind of. Chris said he'll introduce me to her. Now if only I can get her to introduce me to Hyun Joong...

2 comments:

Mel said...

NOOO!!! He's mine!!! j/k Since you're actually in the same country as he is, you can have him I guess.... I totally fell in love with him watching Boys Before Flowers and We Got Married. You go girl! Stalk him stalk him, he is absolutely gorgeous! ps don't tell my husband lol

Genny said...

love it! LOVE IT!