Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It was my birthday!

My birthday was October 18th, and in celebration I had a joint birthday party with my super awesome friend Amber on Saturday. About 20 friends got together for dinner - really tasty pork, yum! Ange and Young Soo brought cakes, double yum. After dinner about half the brave souls went to noraebang (aka the singing room) where we belted out tunes really off key for two hours. And then the really brave ones - me, Amber, Jessica, Robyn, Gina, and Aaron - went dancing. We danced a lot and probably stayed out too late, but it was a blast. Birthday = success.

Friends and food!

Our crazy table.

The birthday girls!

2 comments:

celeste'sblog said...

Bangs!!!! Looks like you had fun.

kathryn said...

Bangin' Bangs! And the cakes look great, too.