Sunday, September 5, 2010

The view

On Saturday Amber, Jessica, and I went to the top of the 63 building - one of the tallest buildings in Seoul - to check out the view. The elevator going up is glass so you can watch your progression, which freaked Amber out, but surprisingly I was fine. Then Jessica made some comment about how it was like the elevator in Willy Wonka and would fly out of the top and just keep going, to which Amber had to say, "Okay, stop!" Anyway, we picked a pretty good day to go, seeing as how it was sunny and you could see quite of bit of the city.

View #1

View #2

View #3

Jessica and Amber - oh how I love these girls!

It was also an art gallery of sorts at the top and you could take your "self portrait." I am cute. The End!

1 comment:

Travel_Chic said...

I take awesome pics of you...The End. PS no more willy wonka quotations while we are in a glass elevator...thanks